Learn Time Management Skills And Techniques To Improve Your Effectiveness
Not enough time to complete the tasks you’ve been set. Is modern life just too busy – or are we simply not managing it in a modern way?
Who Is This Course For?
Anyone who feels the clock and technology rules them. It’s aimed at all job functions and all levels in any type of organisation. It’s for anyone who wants to maximise their time at work and increase their productivity and effectiveness in the working day.
Knowledge and Skills
- Theory and practical issues around managing time.
- Examine workflow
- Covey vs. The Success 6
- Multiple Put Down vs. Parkinson’s Law
- Consider radical changes
- Delegates will take part in a project that forces staff to change their time management habits and principles.
- 4 week assignment for embedding new relationship with time
What Are The Course Outcomes
- A team or workforce with a greater awareness – and control – of workflow schedules and patterns.
- A re-energised team who know how to work effectively by appreciating how habit and tradition can act as brakes on the momentum of an effective working day.
- A more confident and less stressed workforce as they take charge of their daily schedules and make time constraints work for them and not against them.
For more information on these or any of our Training Courses, please contact us below.
“The feedback from the team was very positive about the content of the training and also they have confirmed that the delivery was excellent. As you are aware our main goal from the workshop was to reduce our time to market for the products we design. We have utilized what we learnt to develop better planning, have concurrent processing and better ownership of projects” Jane Ridley – Human Resources Manager – Murata