Team building can be a byword for ‘a jolly’.
Do your people really need to build rafts or climb mountains to realise they can work as a team?
Why not give them skills that will help them work as a business team together?
This course gives them concrete knowledge about themselves and each other that they’ll be able to use in the company – THE NEXT DAY.
You don’t care if they can or can’t cross a river just using a piece of wood and two barrels. You want to know they can assess a colleague relationship, identify what drives people and crucially work together to be able to develop and secure more profitable clients– and higher value sales.
Who is it for?
- Teams who already work closely together – or who should be working closely.
- People you want to put together as a new team.
- People from different and disparate parts of your company who don’t even realise they’re in a ‘team’ together.
- Individual strengths and goals – so that everyone recognises their own strengths and goals and how they can contribute to a team and fit themselves to others’ strengths and goals. We’ll use examples of great teams to motivate their thinking and inspire new behaviour and attitudes.
- Identify the principles of leadership – and question them. How can they be applied or adapted? We’ll devise and set a plan of action with measurable results and review dates.
- The result is a revitalised and positive company, facing the challenges of the future with a solid plan.
- Increased co-operation within and across teams.
- A greater appreciation of how working together benefits the individual will increase your team’s productivity and profitability.
- Staff turnover will decrease, and a more cohesive team will mean everyone is ‘on brand’ and promoting the company more effectively and profitably.
For more information on this or any of our Training Courses, please contact us below.