Phrases Decision Makers Love to Hear
1. This will decrease your costs by X%.
2. You will grow and gain market share by at least X%
3. This reduces your churn rate, typically by between X% and X%.
4. You will enjoy a higher retention rate, our most successful customer now retains customers using this system for a further X months compared to the previous system they used.
5. It is an effective reducer of staff turnover.
6. This dramatically reduces your customer decision making time by 3 days, over a year, that means with your acquisition rate you could have 170 more clients by this time next year.
7. We have seen conversion rate increases from as low as 2% to 39% across our clients in the last 18 months.
8. Your Net Promoter Score is likely to bounce 9 percentage points by Easter.
9. The appetite for career progression will rocket.
10. This gives you a much faster response time of 3 hours and 27 minutes.
11. This gives you a very quick win and enhances customer loyalty as it is free to them.
12. The case studies I have provided you doesn’t make this a zero risk, but compared to other things you are investing in, these make it one of the most minimized risks you’ve had to consider, for years.
13. You can calculate how this will cut down on your labour costs. My estimate was too low, what amount did you come up with?
14. You automatically put yourself in an attractive position to increase your average order values. One of our recent hits was with Lux Designs they are receiving a consistent increased spend of £117 per order.
15. By increasing your overall operational efficiency it increases your profit margin. What percentage are you aiming for?
16. By removing that aspect of admin you are able to increase the amount of hours you have available to invoice.
17. This significantly reduces the time it takes for your customers to get their goods, and you to get paid. At least 30 minutes. With your order volumes remaining static you have 11,000 people paying you 30 minutes faster next year!
18. This will revitalize your teams as they will be using the very latest version and not have to grapple with the clunky aspects anymore. How much will they reward you, for removing that?
19. They will appreciate your investment in this and as far as feelings about HR, they’ll know it is a direct investment in them.
20. I’ve considered 3 core financial benefits to your organisation, and I’ve written them down and committed to them. What are the top three financial benefits your FD has got excited about?
Keep these to hand before meetings and presentation so you can be clear on the advantages to your customer, and how they far outweigh the investment.
Remember these are advantages, check the impact they have made on your decision maker by asking, ”Can you see how that would benefit you?”
As Zig Ziglar says: “You can only sell something to someone when you are convinced that it is worth more to them, than the money you are asking for it.”