Interim L&D Contracts
Reality Training have extensive experience of working with internal HR and Training functions within large organisations.
Many of our trainers also have long experience in these departments and understand how to set up, organise and deliver training and developmental needs.
Reality Training is now able to offer some of these trainers on interim contracts to help your organisation:
1. Set up effective L&D services with internal and external providers.
2. Liaise with department and divisional heads to ascertain budgets and objectives.
3. Report to board directors on L&D plans.
4. Strategise the delivery of training programmes.
5. Assess external providers capabilities and engage the best ones for your organisation..
6. Recruit individuals or a team of effective people to carry on that work at the end of the contract.
For more information on the experienced professionals we have available and our fees for 3, 6 and 12 months temporary contracts, please contact: