About Our, "How To Sell - Right Now" Training Course
Over 5 weeks, using just 2 hours per week, your salespeople will learn how to sell.
They will learn from sales trainers who still sell, and they will gain relevant insights from other sectors to apply to your business.
Covid Friendly Training
These programmes are designed for a Covid 19 environment. Geography is no longer a limitation.
In the words of a leader booking two of her people on the first programme:
“You’ve given me a ready-made programme that would have taken me hours to do, and I would have done it only from my perspective. You’re taking care of my single biggest variable: my salespeople.”
2 hours Zoom time per week is supported with bespoke podcasts, films and coaching. Your 5 week programme comes with a full workbook with key notes and principles mapped out in an easy to follow module by module step by step way. We’ve built in sections for you to take notes under each section so you can clearly keep your place and make the notes in all the right places. Your workbook also asks you key questions to build on and keep returning to after the course so the document becomes a live reference as you are testing out new approaches.
Course Topics Included
- Flying Start: Beginning All Communication Effectively.
- Powerful Questioning & Listening.
- Selling Your Product or Service: Verbally or in Writing.
- Handling Objections and Negotiating.
- Closing the Sale, Programming Referrals & Repeat Business.
Course Pricing & Dates
Investment is £497 plus VAT per person.
Forthcoming dates for this programme:
7 Reasons to Invest in an Open Programme from Reality Training
- Your biggest variables are your frontline managers and your salespeople. Your investment makes that variable stronger, more skilled and with new knowledge.
- Reduce your risk. Untrained people using the wrong approaches are damaging to morale, service and profits.
- Blended mix of methods – the live training is over Zoom, as is the group coaching. You have videos for pre-module preparation, and podcasts to cement understanding.
- Apply what they’re learning, directly – the training is experiential. People apply what they have covered in each module directly to your team or with your customers.
- 19 years of training expertise– you learn the best of our two decades of developing people across the world and from diverse markets. We’ve put the prime principles, methods and approaches into your open programmes.
- Geography is no longer a challenge. You can develop people from any office and any country in the world. You can give people a shared experience.
- ROI – in nearly every case you require a single order to get your investment back. As far as your managers are concerned, they get the 10X factor.
The outcome will be more dynamic and effective salespeople.
Places are limited to 20 per programme and cost £497 plus VAT per person.
To book a place on the programme please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01580 720377
"I think it’s hard to improve on the delivery or content and learning to be more efficient. It’s also great to share ideas with the group to see how different people do different things and the various outcomes they work towards. The dynamic of the delivery, short, sharp sessions. Not much waffling from the presenters. We get in, get on and crack on, great!" Jason Barrett, Bedlam Brewery
"I loved the fact it made me feel awkward at times which told me that I was out of my comfort zone and learning new things. The trainers ooze the right kind of confidence.
I love the VAPS section which really gave me confidence in my product and myself.
I love the integration and flow of the ongoing conversations, so it becomes part of life’s conversations. This balanced with very effective quick solution-based stuff which feels very nurturing and helpful to succeed in any environment." Julli Dunman Kuoni
"It taught me that good searching questions which appear less relevant to my product still get the prospect’s mindset more ready to buy. A well-structured and easy to digest programme." Marc Coleman Boxx Communications
"I found the training very eye-opening. It has been a while since I did any real sales training and I didn’t realise how far from the tracks I have veered until I went through the training
The trainers have a way of bringing training to the 'real world' of sales .... it is so natural and not forced - they allow you to think and adapt to your own way of selling, making you feel more confident"
"I would highly recommend everyone have this, or similar sessions with Reality Training. It has made a real difference to my technic and confidence - especially in these times where everything seems a struggle
Thank you, - your humour goes a long way too!" Elisha Treserden, Your Personal Travel Agent
Blogs relating to this course:
For more information on this or any of our Sales Training Courses, please contact us via the button below, for details.