Frontline Managers Course Part 2
Managers need support and training to make sure they can lead your people effectively through this recovery.
Over 5 weeks, using just 2 hours per week, managers will practice coaching different types of conversation and personality type. They will learn how to inspire their teams, manage individuals more effectively, and get the best from their salespeople.
Your 5 week programme comes with a full workbook with key notes and principles mapped out in an easy to follow module by module step by step way. We’ve built in sections for you to take notes under each section so you can clearly keep your place and make the notes in all the right places. Your workbook also asks you key questions to build on and keep returning to after the course so the document becomes a live reference as you are testing out new approaches.
Topics for Part 2 Modules include:
- Performance Coaching for sales
- Coaching Disloyal Bonding
- Coaching versus Having Difficult Conversations
- Coaching peers, working with fellow and other managers
- Creating a collaborative coaching culture that delivers results
7 Reasons to Invest in an Open Programme from Reality Training
- Your biggest variables are your frontline managers and your salespeople. Your investment makes that variable stronger, more skilled and with new knowledge.
- Reduce your risk. Untrained people using the wrong approaches are damaging to morale, service and profits.
- Blended mix of methods – the live training is over Zoom, as is the group coaching. You have videos for pre-module preparation, and podcasts to cement understanding.
- Apply what they’re learning, directly – the training is experiential. People apply what they have covered in each module directly to your team or with your customers.
- 19 years of training expertise– you learn the best of our two decades of developing people across the world and from diverse markets. We’ve put the prime principles, methods and approaches into your open programmes.
- Geography is no longer a challenge. You can develop people from any office and any country in the world. You can give people a shared experience.
- ROI – in nearly every case you require a single order to get your investment back. As far as your managers ae concerned, they get the 10X factor. A manager with a team of ten gaining one extra sale each, returns the investment tenfold.
Places are limited to 10 per programme and cost £775 per person, including VAT.
Forthcoming start dates
Future dates to be announced
Early Bird Offer: Book two weeks before the course and only pay £597 including VAT.
To book your place please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01580 720377
For more information on these or any of our Training Courses, please contact us below.