Frontline Management Part 1 : Essential Skills for Sales Managers and Team Leaders.
Topics include: Long Terms Sales Strategy, Remote Team Management & Remote Meetings,
Running Sales Meetings, Positive Ways to Persuade – Managing Up and Down. Goal Setting.
Forthcoming start dates are:
30th October 2020
26th February 2021
7 Reasons to Invest in an Open Programme from Reality Training
- Your biggest variables are your frontline managers and your salespeople. Your investment makes that variable stronger, more skilled and with new knowledge.
- Reduce your risk. Untrained people using the wrong approaches are damaging to morale, service and profits.
- Blended mix of methods – the live training is over Zoom, as is the group coaching. You have videos for pre-module preparation, and podcasts to cement understanding.
- Apply what they’re learning, directly – the training is experiential. People apply what they have covered in each module directly to your team or with your customers.
- 19 years of training expertise– you learn the best of our two decades of developing people across the world and from diverse markets. We’ve put the prime principles, methods and approaches into your open programmes.
- Geography is no longer a challenge. You can develop people from any office and any country in the world. You can give people a shared experience.
- ROI – in nearly every case you require a single order to get your investment back. As far as your managers ae concerned, they get the 10X factor. A manager with a team of ten gaining one extra sale each, returns the investment tenfold.
Places are limited to 10 per programme and cost £775 per person, including VAT.
Early Bird Offer for October 2020: Book before Friday 9th October 2020, only pay £597 including VAT.
Early Bird Offer for February 2021: Book before Friday 22nd January 2021 and only pay £597 including VAT.
To book your place please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01580 720377