Bob and Jeremy come from the world of B2B media sales with time at major magazines, digital publishers and dot com businesses including Yellow Pages, Ziff Davis and Expedia.
We’re still in sales, every sale we create is with a business. In 21 years no enthusiastic members of the public have invested in training themselves. We sell to businesses across the globe, from multi-nationals to highly ambitious start-ups.
About your, "B2B Professional" Training Course
Over 5 weeks, using just 2 hours per week, your salespeople will learn how to sell business products and services to the wide variety of today’s business buyers.
They will learn from sales trainers who practise what they preach, and they will gain relevant insights from other delegates on the programme who will be in different industries. Insights and approaches they can apply to their businesses.
Covid Friendly Training
These programmes are designed for a Covid 19 environment. Geography is no longer a limitation.
In the words of a leader booking two of her people on the first programme we launched:
“You’ve given me a ready-made programme that would have taken me hours to do, and I would have done it only from my perspective. You’re taking care of my single biggest variable: my salespeople.”
Your Commitment and Our Support
2 hours Zoom time per week is supported with a series of podcast episodes, and a group coaching session each week.
Your 5 week programme comes with a workbook with key notes and principles mapped out in an easy to follow, module by module way.
We’ve built in sections for you to take notes under each principle so you can clearly record your major insights and new skills, and make the notes in all the right places.
The workbook also asks you key questions to build on and keep returning to after the course, so the document becomes a live reference as you are testing out new approaches.
Course Topics Include:
How do B2B buyers buy? The 5 stages of Marketing, Social Media, Planning, Research, Prospecting, Time Management, Referrals and Account Management
Getting Appointments, Hooks, The Effective Opening, Setting Agendas, Building Rapport, Establishing Credibility, The Art of The Introduction.
Customer Types and Buying Motives, Developing Compelling Questions. Listening and Summarising Skills.
Selling Your Company, Your Proposal, Your Value.
Closing, Handling Objections, Follow Up, Voicemails.
Negotiation, The Cement. Programming Renewals and Referrals.
Course Pricing & Dates
Investment is £775 per person including VAT. (see early bird offer below)
Forthcoming dates for this programme:
11th June 2021 (last few places left)
17th September 2021
7 Reasons to Invest in an Open Programme from Reality Training
- Your biggest variables are your salespeople. Your investment makes that variable stronger, more skilled and with new knowledge.
- Reduce your risk. Untrained people using the wrong approaches are damaging to morale, service and profits.
- Blended mix of methods – the live training is over Zoom, as is the group coaching. You have small assignments for pre-module preparation, and podcasts to cement understanding.
- Apply what you’re learning, directly – the training is experiential. People apply what they have covered in each module directly to your existing clients or new prospects.
- 20 years of training expertise– you learn the best of our two decades of developing people across the world and from diverse markets. We’ve put the prime principles, methods and approaches into your open programmes.
- Geography is no longer a challenge. You can develop people from any office and any country in the world. You can give people a shared experience.
- ROI – in nearly every case you require a single order to get your investment back. The outcome will be more dynamic and effective salespeople.
Places are limited to 20 per programme and investment is £775 per person, including VAT.
Early Bird Offer Book two delegates by 3rd September and get a third delegate place completely FREE.